Mildred “Millie” Fay Miller fell asleep in death on August 6, 2020. She was born in Hillsboro, Texas on January 27, 1945 to Mildred Howard and Oscar Jordan.
She is survived by her 4 children: Lorenda Asagba, Joseph Miller, Alfanzo Miller, and Bethelyn Johnson as well as her 11 grandchildren, 19 great-grandchildren, and others.
Millie lived in Denton, Texas for much of her life. This is where she began to study the Bible with Jehovah’s Witnesses. She symbolized her dedication and was baptized on July 24, 1993. A short time later, she moved to Irving, Texas and became a part of the University Hills Congregation.
A few facts about Millie:
1. Her favorite color was purple.
2. She came up with funny nicknames for each of her children.
3. She was affectionately known as “Weedy” to those closest to her.
4. She loved watching football and basketball games, especially when the Los Angeles Lakers or Dallas Cowboys were playing.
5. She was a self-proclaimed comedienne and loved to make her family and friends laugh.
Sister Miller was loved by many and will truly be missed.
To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Mildred "Millie" Fay Miller, please visit our floral store.